Saturday, March 28, 2015

Coffee Date in the City ♥ A Day in my Life & OOTD






 Outfit Details
Black Tweed Dress | Jennifer Lopez for Kohls
Cloche Hat | Target
Black Polka Dot Tights | Ebay
Pearl Chain Belt | Thrifted Vintage
Black Heels | Ebay
Pink and Black Trench Coat | Elle for Kohls

Hello All! Welcome back to my blog <3
Today's post is a quick OOTD from a blogger meetup in San Francisco.
I absolutely love getting together with other creatives, so when I had the opportunity to have coffee with Meileena and Brianna, I could not pass it up. Honestly, I just love any excuse for a trip to the city. We met at Phil's Coffee (a must for those of you who are new to sf) and shared all of our creative ideas with one another. Also, we met Maritza of Atzi Designs, who creates gorgeous custom headpieces. She shared a few with us and I felt like I had died and went to couture heaven. 
Later on, Brianna and I wandered down to Hayes Valley, a part of town I was unfamiliar with. In the middle of the bustling city, Hayes is a quaint little town filled with unique shops and cafes. Of course, this made it the perfect spot to take some photos and do some filming ;)
For more on today's adventures, check out my "A Day in my Life" video
up now on youtube.com/kathleenscloset


No comments:

Post a Comment