Friday, September 18, 2015

Finally Fall! OOTD












Outfit Details
Burgundy Scarf | Target
Sequin Top | J. Crew
Leather Pleated Midi Skirt | Calvin Klein (Similar Style Here)
Black Suede Ankle Boot | Target


Hello There ♥

So this blog post is completely ironic being that it is now 90 degrees outside.... however let's just pretend it's nice and cool and just appreciate the fall fashion hehe! So I'm not a huge fan of black leather but when I found this leather pleated midi, I just had to incorporate it into my wardrobe. What better way to girl it up than with sequins?! I'm a huge fan of burgundy in the fall so I paired it with a chunky knit scarf for a pop of color. To brighten up my face a little, I am wearing the colourpop matte lip in Avenue. (A review of that product will be coming soon!) Lastly, I wore my favorite suede ankle boots that are my go-to for this time of the year!

Have an amazing day and thanks for stopping by my closet :)
-Kathleen








No comments:

Post a Comment