Thursday, September 10, 2015

MY TOP PICKS! LC Runway Lauren Conrad Collection at NYFW


While it's no secret that I have been  dying to see Lauren Conrad's LC line debut at NYFW, the show absolutely exceeded my expectations. The collection included a variety of whimsical and dainty pieces, while also throwing in a few more daring options. The colors stayed true to Lauren's (and myself's) palette; pale pinks, light nudes and earthy blues. The mix of delicate lace, florals and of course, what is an LC collection without a few bows? I had to share with you all a few of my favorites, which are now currently available at Kohls!
 Adorable and affordable? Lauren Conrad and this collection are killing it.



Crop Top $37.50

Midi Skirt $51.00

Dare I say, this is the matching set of my dreams. I am a huge fan of this type of effortlessly adorable outfit and this set takes the cake. The delicate floral pattern and color instantly drew me in. I enjoy that Lauren paired this crop top with a midi skirt so that the outfit still is playful, but not too risky. And of course, the bow on the crop top... dead. 




Can we all just take a minute for the rose gold hardware on this jacket? If you are a rose gold lover, you understand the excitement and rarity of this. This coat would quickly become a staple in your wardrobe and match that new rose gold iPhone perfectly.




Shorts $45.00

Top $45.00

What can I say? I love a matching set. This outfit can be dressed up with a pair of nude heels or dressed down with some gladiator sandals. The delicate embroidery is the perfect detail to make anyone swoon. I personally enjoy the sheer sleeves and the high neckline for playful modesty. That is one thing I appreciate about Lauren is that she understands the idea of subtle sexiness.




Your lazy Sunday pants just got a makeover with this universally flattering pant. Cute enough to wear on a night out but still comfortable enough to lounge around in. I foresee these being my new go-to pants.



This is the perfect piece to add a little sparkle and interest into your wardrobe. I believe that sequins can be an everyday thing and this skirt is proof of that.




Why was this dress not around when I was going to prom? While I have absolutely nowhere to wear this to, I literally would just sit at home watching Netflix and be completely content in this beauty. This piece is enough to make anyone feel like a princess and Lauren Conrad should know. (I believe she is secretly a Disney Princess IRL.)


So those are my picks for the LC Runway collection, what are yours?
Any other shows your are looking forward to this week?
Happy NYFW <3

No comments:

Post a Comment