Saturday, September 26, 2015

REVIEW ♥ Disney's Cinderella Palette by Pur Minerals










Are you dying yet? 
If these pictures haven't already made you run out to Kohls, my review might! 
So the other day I was just wandering around Kohls checking out the new Lauren Conrad collection when I happened to stumble upon this gorgeous set. If you know me, you already know my obsession with Cinderella, makeup and cute packaging. Needless to say, I knew this was coming home with me.
To be honest, at first I was skeptical about purchasing this. I thought there would be no way that this palette could be that cute and still be good quality. Man, was I wrong.

Pur Minerals is a new brand to my makeup collection although I had heard many good things about them. As for pigmentation, I was mostly impressed by the blush and highlight colors. Each gave off the perfect amount of color and shimmer without being too harsh. The eyeshadow colors were gorgeous, however I would compare the pigmentation more to a covergirl shadow than an urban decay shadow. The color payoff was there, but I just wish they were a little more bold. I was pleasantly surprised by the lipglosses. I am typically not a fan of lip gloss in palettes because of the lack of portability, but I found these to give the prettiest tint that lasted about 4 hours.

Overall, I would say this palette would be wonderful for those of us that are Disney fans and makeup collectors. This would just be a fun gift for a friend or just a collectors item for yourself! The colors are gorgeous and wearable and I have been having so much fun creating new princess looks :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment