Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Fourth of July Outfit Ideas ♥


Fourth Of July 
Outfit Ideas 




Outfit #1
Dress: Ali & Kris
Vest: H&M
Boots: Steve Madden
Bag: Steve Madden

This first outfit was something I wore to a Toby Kieth concert and I thought it was perfect for fourth of July. What is more american than denim, cowgirl boots and a big american flag bag?
The statement piece of this outfit is obviously this amazing fringe flag bag I found last year for the fourth. I found it on stevemadden.com and though it isn't exactly an everyday kind of bag, it was well worth the $80 investment. I always get compliments on it and it's not a bag you would see everyday. Of course I am obsessed with this white cotton dress as well. It has a sheer lace trim around the waist to show just the slightest bit of skin. It is the perfect lightwieght dress for this time of year. I paired it with a denim vest and some cowgirl boots for a bit of a country feel.













Outfit #2
Top: Crossroads
Shorts: Crossroads
Shoes: Sperry Top Sider

This outfit I decided to go completely casual, something I rarely do... But hey, sometimes you need to dress it down for a bbq, block party or just to run around with sparklers all night! This top combines two of my favorite things, peter pan collars and bows! To. Die. For. I paired it with these super comfortable red polka dot shorts. For a little bit of shine I wore my gold metalic sperrys and I am good to go for a night of play!










Outfit #3
Dress: Abercrombie & Fitch
Belt: Thrift Find
Shoes: Payless
Sunnies: Delias

This last outfit is a super girly alternative! I have a weakness for poofy dresses and I have found that Abercombie dresses satisfy that need. This one actually came with a navy striped belt but I paired it with my own red belt for a pop of patriotic color. My shoes are from payless and they are cute and dressy but still comfortable enough to mingle around in. Lastly of course, I needed to wear my favorite heart aviators for just an added touch of cuteness.



Check out my youtube video for a closer look at the outfits

♥♥♥

 






No comments:

Post a Comment