Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Style in the City ♥

 
Style in the City







 
Outfit Details:
Hat: Crossroads Trading Co.
Top: Kimchi Blue
Skirt: Anthropologie
Booties: Target
Ankle Socks: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Kate Spade
Lipstick: Limecrime's "Retrofuturist"
 
Hello All! If you stalk me on instagram you already know I have been spending a lot of time in San Francisco lately! Touring my new campus, (SFSU!) spending the day with my family, and of course YOUTUBER MEETUPS! I loveeee meeting fellow youtube girls and this day particularly I got to meet Jenn, someone I have watched from the very beginning! I met up with her and the equally amazing Taylor and we spent the day as 3 girls in the city only can, shopping of course! We went to Crossroads (I seriously can't get enough of that place!) and found some amazing treasures. A mint polka dot sweater and a gorgeous ASOS dress for me and a beautiful embroidered Free People jacket that had Taylor's name written all over it! It was also my first time testing my new commute. Call me crazy but I will be taking the train to school a few times a week and I'm totally excited about it! It gives me a good chunk of my day that I can focus on schoolwork or of course blogging. ;)
This outfit was perfect for the random weather in SF; warm enough for the cold moments yet not too heavy for the heat waves. I am obsessing over ruffle socks currently so I found these cuties at Urban for $10 BUT my coworker said she found them at Target for $3 so go stock up there!!! The rest of the outfit was just based on one of my favorite color combo's and I was channeling a little T-swift. Don't be surprised if you see me rocking this outfit multiple times because I am obsessed.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment