Wednesday, October 15, 2014

OOTD ♥ Benecia Fashion Week Pt. 1


OOTD
{Benecia Fashion Week Pt.1}














Outfit Details
Lavender Jumpsuit | Dailylook
Necklace | Jadorelexiecouture on Etsy
Heels | Crossroads Trading Co. 
(Originally from Shoedazzle)

Hello Everyone <3
This photoshoot is the result of 20 minutes on a parking garage in Downtown....
before being kicked out by security bahaha.
Oh well, all for the love of fashion!
This jumpsuit popped up in my newsfeed a few weeks back (damn you adsense!) and I could not resist purchasing it. Never in my life would I think I could rock a jumpsuit but this one had that femenine twist I adore. And pockets.... who doesn't love pockets?
My shoes were a steal I found at the Crossroads in Pasadena after IMATs this year. These gorgeous Valentino rockstud look-a-likes were only $15 bucks.... can we say steal?
Lastly, my necklace is from the ever fabulous Jadorelexiecouture. I am addicted to her etsy account and I'm pretty sure everything she touches is just adorable! Make sure you check her out!
http://www.jadorelexiecouture.com/


Stay tuned for Pt. 2 of my Benecia Fashion Week series where I discuss my weekend meeting Patricia Field and working backstage at the fashion show!




No comments:

Post a Comment