Saturday, February 13, 2016

Easy Valentine's Day Bark Recipe ♥


Quick & Easy Valentine's Day Bark
<3


Hello everyone!
Long time, no blog!
I have taken a brief hiatus from blogging to focus on my last full semester of school. I am also working full time so between the two I have not have much time for Kathleen's Closet. Although I MISS IT, I know that at this point it is not my top priority. That being said, I just had to celebrate Valentine's Day a little and do a quick DIY blog post. Hope you enjoy <3


Ingredients:
1 Bag of White Chocolate Chips
Conversation Hearts
Parchment Paper


How to Make:
Step 1: Fill a medium sized pot with 1 inch of water and bring to a boil
Step 2: Place a smaller pot on top so that the steam from the water heats it
Step 3: Slowly add 1 cup of white chocolate chips at a time and stir
Step 4: Continue to add chips until the whole bag is melted
Step 5: Set small pot to the side to prevent chocolate from burning
Step 6: Line glass baking pan with parchment paper
Step 7: Pour chocolate into the pan and spread evenly
Step 8: Tap pan on counter a few times to get rid of any bubbles
Step 9: While the chocolate is still warm, sprinkle conversation hearts over the chocolate and gently press in. To add some more color, I crushed up a few of the hearts and sprinkled that over as well.
Step 10: Place in fridge for at least an hour
Step 11: Using your hand, crack apart the bark and enjoy!



& Of course the outfit details....
Top: Chicwish.com
Skirt: Anthropologie
Heels: Thrifted
Lips: Tarina Tarentino Ruby Headphone



Hope you enjoy!
XOXO 



No comments:

Post a Comment