Monday, October 20, 2014

Jennifer & Daniels Wedding OOTD & Vlog ♥




Jennifer & Daniel's Wedding
 {Outfit of the Day}








Outfit Details
Lavender Dress | Tobi
Necklace | Jadorelexiecouture on Etsy
Heels | Elle at Kohls
Clutch | Justfab
Hair pins | Ebay

Hello Girlies and Guys <3
Apparently I'm in a lavender phase currently.... (note my last OOTD)
Today's photos were a result of hanging out with two of my favorite youtubers, Taylorgirlxx and Briannadeg.
I had the privilege of having Brianna stay with me for the weekend so she could go to a wedding in SF and while we were in Sacramento we just had to meet up with Taylor! (and grab ice cream donuts.... Yea, you heard me!)
We wandered around downtown and somehow ended up in the California State Capitol which besides the tourists lurking in the background actually turned out to be an amazing filming spot. Gorgeous lighting, gorgeous stairways and gorgeous girls!
Later on, Brianna and I were heading to a wedding so of course in true youtuber fashion we had to document it. We spent the afternoon filming each others outfits and Taylor used her photography skills to capture some gorgeous shots! 
(If you're in Sacramento and in need of a photographer look up Taylor Krause Photography)
My outfit was a last minute jumble that actually turned out decent! I wore this gorgeous tobi dress that I found at Crossroads Trading Co. I paired this pastel dress with nude accessories that I found perfect for the wedding atmosphere.
And what is a Kathleen outfit without a few bows? Can we take a minute for the shoes.... :)

Check out the OOTD we filmed down below as well as the wedding video I created for Jennifer & Daniel







No comments:

Post a Comment