Wednesday, October 22, 2014

OOTD ♥ Jonah's First Birthday



Jonah's First Birthday
 {Outfit of the Day}










Outfit Details
Pink Dress | Forever 21
Cardigan | Free People
Heels | Payless
Rings | Payless
Bracelet | Target

Ok... Can someone please tell me where the time went?
It does not feel like it has been almost been a year since my friend and old coworker, Chelsea was pregnant with her baby, Jonah. Yet here we are celebrating his first birthday.
I was lucky enough to see a bunch of my old coworkers and it was a mini Crossroads reunion! Some had switched careers and some had moved out of state so I was very excited to see them all. Jonah was of course adorable as always! I couldn't get any pictures of him because being as cute as he is, he is usually swept up by someone very quickly. That boy is seriously the most chill baby in the world and for the first time ever I saw him get upset over something.... his birthday cake. What child doesn't like cake!? I was dying. Overall it was so much fun and so nice to get to catch up with everyone!

Onto the outfit! I wore this little number strictly for the fact that I had been dying to wear this dress somewhere! I didn't get to wear the cardigan to the party since it was hot as heck! Apparently California has no clue that it is October. I decided to pair this dress with dainty jewelry to compliment but not overpower it. My heels were one of those closet rediscoveries and they are the most comfortable heels ever! (score 1 for payless)
PS: Thank you to my neighbor for having a pretty front yard to take pictures by ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment