Monday, October 27, 2014

Meow-tfit of the Day ♥



Meow-tfit of the Day
{Taylor Swift inspired outfit}















Outfit Details
Cat Sweater | Forever 21
Shorts | Audrey
Hat | Target
Oxfords | Aldo
Tights | unknown

Happy Monday :)
Hope it's going purrfectly smooth so far.
Ok, ok. Enough with the cat puns... I'll stop right meow.

Today's outfit is loosely inspired off of Taylor Swift's personal style.
I though the oxfords, high waist shorts and cat sweater paired together just screamed Taylor.
This outfit is very much a blend of my personal style with elements of San Francisco style. I've been incorporating more wide-brimmed hats and hipster-ish elements into my wardrobe while still maintaining my feminine style. Cats, bows and pastels aren't leaving my style dictionary anytime soon. This outfit is purrfect for the unpredictable city weather because the tights and sweater keep me warm, yet I won't be sweating like crazy once the sun peeks out.
PS: Props to little miss Cali for being a good model for this shoot ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment