Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Kate Spade Shopping Party ♥ OOTD & Event



#InterestingLife








Outfit Details
Gingham Matching Set  | Crossroads Trading Co. 
Mint Heels | Guess
Bow Headband | Forever 21
Crossbody | Kate Spade
Heart Aviators | Delia's 




Kate Spade Shopping Party 
& Floral Arranging Class

I was so excited when I found out that a Kate Spade was opening up in my area. After years of hoping, I was ecstatic to see the brightly colored store pop up in my local mall. Kate Spade is not just about handbags and dresses (although they are FABULOUS). It's all about living your life colorfully and being the best version of yourself. To inspire women to do this, they have created a series on #interestinglife events. These events teach a variety of new skills that are both helpful and enjoyable for being your best self.

This event was the first that my Kate Spade had hosted and needless to say it was adorable. As I walked into the store, I was greeted by a group of cheery associates who lead me to my spot. The table was perfectly set up with a bouquet of flowers, a polka dot vase and the cutest little bottle of sparkling water. If it's one thing you can count on, it's that Kate Spade pays attention to the little details. 

Though I was a tad bit late, (we were finding one of our kittens a new home <3) I was happily welcomed and began creating my arrangement. Our teacher was Lynne Pearce, a local interior decorator in the Sacramento Area. Side note, check out her blog, "A Life Worth Styling" for wonderful tips and tricks for the home.

We had a wonderful evening filled with mini cupcakes, creative energy and smiles. Plus it didn't hurt that I got to take home a beautiful floral arrangement!

Check out the new Kate Spade in the Roseville Galleria if you haven't done so already and tell them I sent you! I can guarantee that you will walk out of there with a smile.

If you aren't in my area, contact your local Kate Spade and inquire about any future #interestinglife events!  










  ♥ 





No comments:

Post a Comment