Friday, June 26, 2015

J'adorable ♥ Ft. Third Wheel Photography




Hello Lovelies
♥











Outfit Details
J'adorable Striped Top  | Peter Som 
Pink Textured Skirt | Forever 21
Cap Toe Heels | Thrifted
Pillbox Hat | Forever 21

This outfit combines my 3 great loves; pastels, frills and of course, Paris.

I was so excited when I received the chance to work with Julie of Third Wheel Photography. I chose 3 outfits and we explored throughout Downtown Roseville finding cute places to shoot. Julie is such a sweetheart and a pleasure to shoot with. Not only does she have an eye for photography, but her warm personality makes you feel instantly at ease. 

This was our last outfit that we shot and it turned out to be my favorite! Though we were in the middle of Roseville, she was able to capture the Parisian elements I was looking for and the result was... j'adorable!

Stay tuned for 2 more posts where I will share more about my experience with Julie and our photography venture!

For more information on Third Wheel Photography visit:
https://www.facebook.com/thirdwheelphoto?fref=ts
or email at contact.thirdwheel@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment