Thursday, July 30, 2015

Girly in Gingham ♥ Ft. Third Wheel Photography




Girly in Gingham
ft. Third Wheel Photography







Outfit Details
Gingnam Matching Set  | Crossroads Trading Co.
Mint Heels | Guess
Heart Sunglasses | Delias


Hello All!

Today's post is from my photo shoot with the talented Julie from Third Wheel Photography.
 It's no surprise that I have an obsession with this outfit because it captures a few of my favorite summer trends; gingham, retro and matching sets. Matching sets are such a great option for summer because they are effortless. You don't have to worry about pairing anything together; just throw it on and channel some serious Taylor Swift vibes!
Julie did such an amazing job capturing the playful and retro vibe of the outfit as we wandered around Old Roseville. She has an ability to find the beauty in all the little things surrounding her. What I saw  as just a dingy blue wall, Julie was able to create the most beautiful backdrop! Although it's safe to say I'm not meant to do jumping photos, (trust me when I say there were many blooper photos) Julie captured the playfulness and we had a lot of fun trying! 

Trust me when I tell you that if you need a photographer, Julie is your girl <3

For more information on Third Wheel Photography visit:
https://www.facebook.com/thirdwheelphoto?fref=ts
or email at contact.thirdwheel@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment